Eventik | iOS Social Events Application [XServer] Codecanyon iOS Mobile App Template with Direct download Link.
Eventik | iOS Social Events Application [XServer] Codecanyon iOS Mobile App Template for free
Table of Contents
Eventik | iOS Social Events Application [XServer] Description:
Eventik is a great solution for those who need to quickly build a mobile app to list events, conferences or concerts that will happen at specific dates and locations
Eventik is a full-working template (UI + Source Code) to find cool things to do around their area, and submit events from all around the world. Searches can be performed by keywords, categories, current locations, or popular cities.
Users can like and share events and follow people’s posts. Submitted events get stored in the Account screen, where people can see their status – either “in Review” or published.
The Admin should daily check the database for submitted content, and decide to either publish them or not by flagging a boolean value in the database.
The design is clean, code is commented and project folders and files are well organized in the package.
• Check out the Features section below to see what this app does.
• Read the online Documentation to learn how to configure the template’s features and the database.
• Check out the Demo Database, login as:
• Keep an eye to the Change Log on the bottom of this page when an update gets released.
The backend of this template is XServer, so you can either buy the XServer REST API an install it on your own VPS server, or create an account on XServer.app and a Database for this app.
After performing the configurations mentioned below, you will run the app and see no content, so Sign Up with a test user in order to create a test account and start testing the app.
NOTE: in case you want to implement your own backend to this template, you do not need to buy the XServer API, nor create an account on XServer.app, but please be aware that implementing a different backend to this template must be performed by you or your developers.
As per nulledhero Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces.
IMPORTANT: You ARE NOT allowed to sell or share the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement
iOS Swift language – Native Xcode project – Edit the template as you wish with the power of Xcode and Swift.
Storyboard, iOS 11.0 and above, Universal – Run your app on all iOS devices
Backend with XServer – Built on a great and reliable BaaS that offers many features with just a few clicks, it’s super easy to create and set up a database on XServer.app, as well as use the XServer REST API hosted on your VPS server.
Browse events from people you follow – Besides seeing posts in the Home screen, there’s a dedicated page where you can view events from the user you’re following.
Search for events by keywords, location and category – Finding nice stuff to do is super easy and it’s all handled by the Home screen.
Edit/Delete Events – People can edit or delete their own posts from the “My Events” section in the Account screen.
Share events – Users help the Admin to get the app more popular by sharing it to social networks, Mail or SMS.
Get directions to events – The Event details page shows a preview of its location. The “Get Directions” button opens the native Maps application to calculate the route.
Submissions notifications – The Admin gets an email when an event has been submitted or edited.
See your Account’s info – Users can see a list of events they’re interested to, as well as the ones they submitted for review.
Setting screen – This section offers options like Reset Password, Edit Profile’s info, Contact the Admin, and read the Terms of Service.
Google Sign in – People can quickly sign with their Google account from the Intro page.
Push Notifications – Users will receive notifications for likes and followers.
AdMob Interstitial ads – Get some revenue from full-screen advertisement banners
Modern, clean design – The UI has been carefully crafted to offer the best user experience to your clients.
Online Documentation – Read the extensive guide of this template to be able to configure it properly.
PSD icons included in the package – App and buttons icons are stored into a PSD folder, for easy image replacement.
The latest official version of Xcode – Beta versions of an IDE usually never work 100% properly, and the code of this app has been written using the latest official version of Xcode and you can download it from the Mac App Store. You must use it and avoid Betas.
An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version – It’s always good to keep your macOS up to date, technology keeps growing and I follow its changes, as well as updating my templates every time a new OS gets released.
An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program – This is needed for you to publish apps on the iTunes App Store. You can still edit this template on code without that account, but you won’t be able to run it on your real iOS device since you’ll need a Team ID.
Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language – You don’t need to be a skilled or professional developer, anyway it’s recommended to have at least the basic knowledge of what you’re dealing with, in order to be able to customize this template and publish your applications on the App Store.
An active AdMob account – Unless you want to remove ads in this app, you need to sign up for an AdMob account to display them.
A real device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store – iOS Simulators may fail during tests, they are not reliable as a real device is, so I strongly recommend you to always run this application on a real phone/tablet. This is also suggested by Apple’s official Guidelines.
May 5, 2021
- Added the following keys and descriptions in the 'Info.plist' file: • Privacy - Tracking Usage Description • SKAdNetworkItems ** Here's a screenshot for your reference: https://i.postimg.cc/156kd2jc/att-infoplist.png ** - Imported these frameworks in the 'XServerSDK.swift' file: import AppTrackingTransparency import AdSupport - Added a function called 'requestATTPermission()' in the 'XServerSDK.swift' file - Called that function into the 'viewDidLoad()' function of the 'Home.swift' file: requestATTPermission()
April 20, 2021
- Updated the AdMob framework files to version 8.3.0 (in the Frameworks folder) - Edited the 'fireInterstitialAd()' function in the 'XServerSDK.swift' file - Removed the GADInterstitialDelegate instances in the files where they are present
February 8, 2021
- Edited the 'XSSignUp()' and 'XSObject()' functions in the 'XServerSDK.swift' file, in order to get an aray of parameters and perform better API calls - Added 2 more extensions in the 'XServerSDK.swift' file - Edited all the 'let params' and 'var params' arrays in all the Swift files where they are present, in order to match the new code of the SDK and allow you to save the '&' character in a String column of your database.
February 1, 2021
- Edited the 'XSCurrentUser()' and 'XSGetPointer()' functions in the 'XServerSDK.swift' file
September 25, 2020
- Updated to Xcode 12 - Moved this line out if its IF statement in the 'Home.swift' and 'EventInfo.swift' files: DEFAULTS.set(adCount, forKey: "adCount")
September 11, 2020
- Edited the 'XSObject()' function in the 'XServerSDK.swift', now it can retrieve the saved data as a JSON object, so it can be used withint the saving function - Edited all the calls of the 'XSObject()'' function in the swift files where such call is present
August 11, 2020
** MAJOR UPDATE ** Replaced Parse Server with the XServer backend: https://xserver.app Please read the Documentation and this page for more info
April 28, 2020
- Due to Apple's deprecation about UIWebView, I've updated the following files inside the 'Parse' folder: Parse.framework ParseFacebookUtilsV4.framework Bolts.framework FBSDKLoginKit.framework FBSDKCireKit.framework - Removed the FBSDKShareKit.framework ** IMPORTANT** - If this is an UPDATE for you, you should perform the following steps: - Open your old Xcode project and expand the 'Frameworks' folder from the files list menu on the left pane - Select the framework files mentioned above and the FBSDKShareKit.framework too, right-click and select 'Delete' .-> Move to Trash, so those files will be removed from the 'Parse' folder - Open the 'Parse' folder inside the updated project folder and copy all its files - Open the 'Parse' folder inside your old project folder and paste them - Select those files and drag them inside the 'Frameworks' folder from the files list menu on the left pane in Xcode, and click the 'Finish' button - Clean the project and run the app, Xcode should give you a few errors: 'FBSDKGraphRequest' has been renamed to 'GraphRequest' Cannot call value of non-function type 'ApplicationDelegate' 'sharedInstance' has been renamed to 'shared' So you can easily fix those errors by clicking on their red dots -> Fix button. Xcode will perform name changes for you. Alternatively, you may compare your old 'AppDelegate.swift' and Intro.swift' files to the updated ones and perform the few code updates
April 24, 2020
- Updated the GoogleMobileAds framework files into the 'AdMob' folder: removed the old .framework files in the 'Frameworks' folder in Xcode and imported the new ones - this should fix the UIWebView warning message from Apple after submitting the app on the App Store
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Rate my Work
Your support is always greatly appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please click here to rate your purchases!
Eventik | iOS Social Events Application [XServer] Author Link:
Eventik | iOS Social Events Application [XServer] Free Download Link: